Our complaints procedure
Team Valley Web prides itself on providing the best service to our customers. In the unlikely event that a customer is dissatisfied with our level of service, we provide the following avenues to which complaints can be addressed:
1) Via email
Customers can send the full details of any complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org. We ask that they include the following:
- The service to which the complaint applies to
- The times and dates relating to the matter
- The nature of the incident, clearly defining the steps taken thus far
- Copies of any supporting material – for example emails, reports from other companies, previous correspondence with Team Valley Web or other Group companies
- If the matter relates to financial issues, a clear demonstration of what monies are believed to be due or lost
- Copies of related contracts, invoices and quotations where applicable
All complaints will be acknowledged by phone, email or letter within one working day of receipt. The reply will give clear acknowledgement of the issue raised, and a timeline of the required investigation. As every potential query is different, we can only give accurate timescales at that stage.
2) Via phone
If customers are not satisfied with the complaint’s progress, customers are welcome to contact our office phone number 0191 487 5180 and speak to one of our dedicated staff members regarding the issue. Calls will be logged into our email system for further investigation.
If our customers are still concerned about the progress or outcome of their issue, they are invited to contact the Group Director, Andrew Auton, on 0191 487 5180 or via email at email@example.com with the full details of their issue and all correspondence to date. The Group Director will escalate the issue to full resolution within the team.