Last Updated: 17th May 2015.
Team Valley Web (“we”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy and any other documents referred to on it, sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is Team Valley Printers Limited of Unit 321H Mayoral Way, Team Valley Trading Estate, Gateshead, NE110RT.
1. Information we may collect from you
- 1.1 We may collect and process the following data about you:
- 1.1.1 Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website http://www.teamvalleyweb.co.uk (our “site”).
- 1.1.2 If you contact us letter or email, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- 1.1.3 If you contact us by telephone, we may document notes in relation to the call conversation;
- 1.1.4 We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- 1.1.5 Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access and use.
- 1.2 We do not store financial details (credit and/or debit card information) belonging to our clients.
- 1.2.1 Telephone Payments are processed via a Streamline PDQ machine and no credit or debit card details are saved or stored by Team Valley Web during or after the transaction.
2. Uses made of the information
- 2.1 We use information held about you in the following ways:
- 2.1.1 To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- 2.1.2 To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- 2.1.3 To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- 2.1.4 To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- 2.1.5 To notify you about changes to our service.
- 2.2 If you have placed an order for our services, we will use the information we hold to send you our regular newsletter. This newsletter is our primary method of communicating with you and will inform you of changes to our site, notify you of planned outages and updates to our services, and keep you informed about our services generally. By placing an order for our services, you consent to us using the information we hold about you in this way.
3. Disclosure of your information
- 3.1 We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which includes our subsidiaries, as defined in UK Companies Act 2006.
- 3.2 We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- 3.2.1 in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; or
4. Disclosure of your information
- 4.1 You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at Team Valley Web, Unit 321H, Mayoral Way, Team Valley Trading Estate, Gateshead NE110RT.
- 4.2 Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
5. Access to information
- 5.1 The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £30 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.